Travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Phong Dien
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Ho Chi Minh City
Routes: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong River - Phong Dien
If Ho Chi Minh City is a crowded place which is suitable to explore many different places at night, then Phong Dien is just a small village in the Southern of Vietnam, where you can find a peaceful destination and a kind-hearted local people there. This 3 Days 2 Nights tour are designed enough for you to experience all the highlights of the region, which you can’t find at other places.
- Transfer to Tan An by support van with your cycling tour guide.
- Start your day by cycling through the peaceful villages, rice fields and orchards.
- Communicate with local villagers and farmers to know more about their works.
- See how the water buffalos and ducks live harmoniously together, in the same rivers.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – My tho – Vinh Long (L / D)Transfer to Tan An by support van with your cycling tour guide. Start your day by cycling through the peaceful villages, rice fields and orchards. See how the water buffalos and ducks live harmoniously together,in the same rivers. Lunch en route. Keep cycling to Cai Be and take a boat ride across the Mekong River to experience the charms of Binh Hoa Phuoc village. Restore your energy levels with a splendid dinner full of delectable local dishes.
Day 2: Vinh Long – Cantho (B / L / D)After breakfast, start your day with an early morning bike ride on the island, giving you a great opportunity to meet the local villagers and farmers. Then head for Cantho, stopping on the way to experience the daily life of the Mekong Delta inhabitants. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Cantho.
Day 3: Cantho – Cai Rang – Phong Dien – Ho Chi Minh City (B / L)Breakfast at the hotel. Take a two-hour boat trip to visit the Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets. Wander into the villages to visit the rice paper mill and the rice noodle making factory. Learn how to cross the “Monkey Bridge” which is made from a single bamboo. Continue cycling through the villages to enjoy the beautiful rural scenery. After lunch, take the support van back to Ho Chi Minh City. End of services.
- A/c private support van & sightseeing as per program
- English cycling tour guide
- Private boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- 1 night’s home stay arrangement.
- Full board package as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Cold mineral water and fresh fruit
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses