Le Cochinchine Cruise from Cai Be – Can Tho
Duration: 2 Days 1 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Routes: Saigon - Cai Be - Tra On - Can Tho - Saigon
Le Cochinchine offers an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless water way of Mekong River. The cruise brings us into contact with people in different corner of the Delta. With Le Cochinchine, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a one unpacking, unforgettable vacation where your “floating hotel” get you insight into Mekong Delta and quaint villages.
Aboard Le Cochinchine you will enjoy the continuous and ever-changing scenery as you encounter a lively world of legendary waterways and picturesque landscapes, floating markets, lush bonsais garden, rice fields, villages, pagodas and temples, fruit-filled orchards, boat laden bazaar and a host of smiling children.
- Length: 27m
- Beam: 6m50
- Draught: 1m90
- Berths: 20 pax (twin/double cabin, adjoining cabin)
- Bar: 2
- Decks: 2: Main, Upper (75m2)
- Engines: 2 ISUZU
- Propulsion: 420 HP (inboard)
- Electricity: 220 Volt
Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be – Tra On (L, D)
Pick up at your hotel in Saigon and drive to Cai Be
11.30 – 12.00 boarding Le Cochinchine boat. Enjoy welcome drink
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production.
Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
Le Cochinchine continues its cruise to Co Chien. Lunch served on board.
Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities. Visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits.
Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery.
Enjoy an aperitif over the sunset. Dinner and night on board.
Day 2: Tra On – Can Tho – Saigon (B)
Breakfast on board
The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Can Tho through tributary and canals.
Transfer to Cai Rang: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, rural and water activities in full swing.
Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
11.00 Disembark in Can Tho. Driving you back to Saigon.
Prices quoted in US$ nett per person
3 – 7 persons
8 – 12 persons up
The trip is inclusive of
- Return city transfer
- One welcome cocktail
- English /French-speaking guide on board
- Accommodation on board.
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
- Biking gear/ Bicycle available on board for sightseeing
- Taxes and Services charge.
The trip is exclusive of
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips,
- Souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Child age 2-12 years old: 50% of adult when sharing cabin with parents.
- Infants (under 2 years old) are free of charge.
- Surcharge 20% on December 24, December 31, Ave of Lunar New Year